Galveston Pre TRR meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This Saturday the Houston Area Ford Raptor Owners will be meeting at

5910 Broadway St Galveston Tx 77551 United States

from there we will grab sum lunch then head out to a place we can try out our trucks and set ups in the forgiving sand of Galveston. We will be bringing everything we plan to bring to the TRR and seeing if our setups will hold up. Anyone interested in going regardless if they arnt going to the TRR are welcome to join us

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the plan is to meet there at 11:30 AM to grab some grub and prep for some Fun in the Sun with the Trucks.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is at 5910 broadway? A business? A gaping hole? A parking lot?

It is the first big parking lot after you cross the causeway bridge. I think there is a dollar store and a Chinese buffet. We will be heading over to Casey's on the Seawall for lunch (Address: 3900 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX 77550) after we all meet up. Then the plan is to drive the dunes in a couple different areas that will be discussed over lunch.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be there this weekend, unfortunately I wont have my Raptor with me :/
am I still welcomed?

We need to test out our Co-Pilot equipment as well. BTW, this will include a plastic barf bag and sound recording devices for those that scream like little girls :)

"inside joke for Joe"