Fuel Trophy wheels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobboZR2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a set of 4 mounted and balanced back in January at a local shop (in Vineland, NJ) with black Gorilla lug nuts installed for $995 out the door after taxes. My advice is to shop around locally. We checked the vendor list from Fuel's website to find the shop.

Plus, the rings do come off. I had an issue with the bolts on the anthracite ring rusting a little from our horrible past winter here in NJ. I called up Fuel and they sent me 100 new bolts (and yes, they are real screw in bolts) and informed me that the rings do come off for painting. I haven't worked up the nerve to undo all 100 bolts and replace them but Fuel's customer service was awesome.

Good luck on your purchase. Great choice of wheels!
6FF1FA8D-DD43-4864-9E30-EC62BD43E4A7_zps0wf12rie.jpg

OP
OP
rojo212

rojo212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a set of 4 mounted and balanced back in January at a local shop (in Vineland, NJ) with black Gorilla lug nuts installed for $995 out the door after taxes. My advice is to shop around locally. We checked the vendor list from Fuel's website to find the shop.

Plus, the rings do come off. I had an issue with the bolts on the anthracite ring rusting a little from our horrible past winter here in NJ. I called up Fuel and they sent me 100 new bolts (and yes, they are real screw in bolts) and informed me that the rings do come off for painting. I haven't worked up the nerve to undo all 100 bolts and replace them but Fuel's customer service was awesome.

Good luck on your purchase. Great choice of wheels!
6FF1FA8D-DD43-4864-9E30-EC62BD43E4A7_zps0wf12rie.jpg

Thanks for the info very helpful. . Your truck looks awesome just the look im going for. I think im going to get the ones that are grey rims with the black ring so when I paint the ring it matches the fenders perfect. Good to know the rings come off that's what I was hoping. Thanks again ill post some pics when I get it done..

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can u remove the bolts on the "beadlock" to color those differently? I know the beadlock doesn't come unless you order the D105 forged beadlock wheel.