Fuel Storage Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks like the ones I was showing, the NATO's. The one you linked too though shows its for non-fuel liquids. I was looking at the red ones.

Sent using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

What cage is that??

Sent using Tapatalk

Its a one-off home made rack. Simple, yet has worked for me perfectly on 6 Raptor Runs in the past year. I have a Retrax bed cover, so I needed to make sure it would still close with a tire mounted on the rack.

As far as Scepter Cans, they are awesome. They are indestructable, light and they do not leak. They also emtpy in like 30 seconds into your tank.

Here are some better pics.

image_zps5ea58663.jpg
image_zps0b8e9781.jpg

Last edited:

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can make your own high-flow fuel spout for the Sceptre cans. Here's 6 pages of discussions and pictures for this (below).

Some guy named Kaiser even contributed to the thread...

Scepter MFC Home Depot Spout - Expedition Portal

2to1-3.jpg

31pSq83wQwL._SS400_.jpg

5709128500_4fd1415a93.jpg

attachment.php

Well shit, why did I never think to come up with(or look up) an alternative while I was in the Army? That would have saved so much frustration.

The middle picture looks like the VP cap/spout.