Fuel Storage Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Should back track, I am getting the TMX Covet bed cage and they state it holds 2 five gallons but want quality non-leaking ones and seeing negative reviews on the ones from pepboys

Sent using Tapatalk

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always carrier 10 extra gallons when its time to play.

image_zps4e2381b1.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

I use these.

These are NATO cans.

I wait until they're 39.95. Shipping is $10 I believe.

Amazon.com: Jerry Can - 20 liter: Automotive

That looks like the ones I was showing, the NATO's. The one you linked too though shows its for non-fuel liquids. I was looking at the red ones.

Sent using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

I always carrier 10 extra gallons when its time to play.

image_zps4e2381b1.jpg

What cage is that??

Sent using Tapatalk

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude, listen. You keep saying you want no spill and to fit in your bed rack. Bed racks use the pretty standard square plastic jugs. From my experience the only ones that don't leak are the Tuff Jugs. But I'm done with this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks like the ones I was showing, the NATO's. The one you linked too though shows its for non-fuel liquids. I was looking at the red ones.

The link that I'm looking at has green tanks.

They are for gasoline/fuel.

I have a few of them. They are legit.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Sceptre cans do not leak, either. I don't think the military would use them if they did.

Is there a better option for emptying them than carrying around a donkey **** though?

Google image search for "Donkey ****" is my risky search for the day.

nozzle.jpg

Really though, if you're not going for CARB legal anyway, the VP jugs are hard to beat. They absolutely do not leak, and the spout works with the Raptor. Assuming you know how to use it, it will not drip at all while fueling a vehicle either.