FS: (SD, CA) 5 x '17-'18 non-beadlock oem wheels & Gen 2 AWE Exhaust Tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

I have for sale the following items.

Items are located in North San Diego.

Items are pickup only, cash, venmo, zelle or paypal f&f is accepted, I can invoice you if you want to pay cover fees.

First I have 5 OEM wheels from a '17 - '18 raptor non-beadlock capable wheels. Driven on roughly 10k miles, spare has 0 miles, wheels have no damage, center caps & valve stems are included, no TPMS or tires. I can include the stock lugs if you want as well.

Attached is a stock photo found online (wheels are boxed up in storage)

Asking $600 OBO for all 5 wheels.

Next I have a set of AWE black diamond exhaust tips with connecting pipes that connect to the stock location.

These can be used with any aftermarket exhaust, as long as the exhaust tip hookup is in the same location as stock, I used these on my Borla catback exhaust.

Used for roughly 3K miles, still in pretty much brand new condition.

Reason for selling is that I went with ICON leafs and the shop said full droop the tips would hit so I took them off.

Comes with 2 x exhaust pipes, 2 x black diamond tips & 2 x clamps to hold the tips onto the exhaust pipes, you will reuse your stock clamps that attach your existing pipes to the catback exhaust.

Retail is $759, asking $400 OBO.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks for looking and have a Happy Holidays

Raptor Wheel.jpg

b0z

Reaction score
Interested in 3 wheels if you still have them and will split up and ship.