FS: Rigid LED bars, Fox 2.5, SVC UCA, Tie Rods etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Glo

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What lights are the flush mount ones? I've been looking for some amber ones to cut out and put in my rear bumper

They are Aurora ALO-2. Awesome high quality lights that have 4 x 10Watts LEDs. 3200 lumens. Brightest cubes afaik. I love the performance on the puppies.

Good luck with the sale. Can we have more information on the 50" mount? First time I've seen one mounted in the rear like that.

I custom made these to mount in the back channel of the roof. I didn't like the idea of having the bar mount at the front of the roof and having to deal with wind noise and light reflection on the hood. Works perfect in that sense - no whistle and glare. The Rigid SR2 is the perfect light bar for this mount thanks to the Hyperspot optics - pencil beam. I will post some more pictures tonight

I'd be interested in the tie-rods if your pending sale falls through.

Awesome! Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Glo

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the mount come with the light? Interested pending pics.

Sorry - these don't come with the sale of the bar - only the standard mounts that comes with the Rigid bar. If there is a real interest in these I could get more made - but it is quiet involved to get these right.

Good luck with the sale. Can we have more information on the 50" mount? First time I've seen one mounted in the rear like that.

I made these myself before last years TRR - was planning on doing a couple of down the road. Work like a charm - no wind noise and no reflection on the hood! Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics - looks better in person...

Attachments

• IMG_1346.jpg
    IMG_1346.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1349.jpg
    IMG_1349.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
OP
OP
Glo

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What lights are the flush mount ones? I've been looking for some amber ones to cut out and put in my rear bumper

These are made by Aurora - which are sold by many different vendors under different brand names. Super high quality - on par with most other known brands. They have 4x 10Watts Cree iirc - are IP69 rating which is higher rated than for example Rigid. Bomb proof :)

Attachments

• IMG_1341.JPG
    IMG_1341.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
OP
OP
Glo

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the grill mounts also come with the brackets for the lights shown in pic IMG_1308.jpg? Awesome setup Btw.

Actually this picture was to show the two 40" LED bars I have listed for sale. I was not planning on selling these yet.