FS Gen2 FOX 3.0 shock set used 9k mi.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m done with private party sales on vehicles I don’t have the time for people that can’t afford it or don’t have it.

Tend to agree. Not worth the time and effort to get an extra 10-15% in return vs just trading the vehicle in.

Good luck.

Esteeban

Reaction score
I may have someone interested in the fronts only if your serious I will check with him.

Once the shocks are warmed up they hardly make any noise on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going over the financial situation, really needed to get rid of a setup I have first but might be able to swing it. If u split them what's ur thoughts on cost for front vs rear? Would u just be splitting ur asking $? Either way I'll let u know where I land but just let me know ur thoughts on price.

OP
OP
brettmess24

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going over the financial situation, really needed to get rid of a setup I have first but might be able to swing it. If u split them what's ur thoughts on cost for front vs rear? Would u just be splitting ur asking $? Either way I'll let u know where I land but just let me know ur thoughts on price.

Where are you located so I can get a shipping quote?

Thinking $2200 shipped.

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll take the rears!

Status
Not open for further replies.