FS Gen 2 Eibach Springs painted black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan Soto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D1BD4800-687B-44F1-9407-32AFF8CC5093.jpeg New, decided to go a different route. Located 1 hour south of Chicago or can ship for buyers cost. I painted them with rustoleum primer and 3 coats flat black engine enamel. Would like to get $180 for them plus cost of shipping within 48 states

FrenchRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Ryan...I just got a set of the Eibachs and having them installed Thursday. Can I ask why you went a different route and what you went with?? I’m concerned about them making the front end a bit stiff...these things are huge!! I hope I’m wrong!

OP
OP
Ryan Soto

Ryan Soto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Ryan...I just got a set of the Eibachs and having them installed Thursday. Can I ask why you went a different route and what you went with?? I’m concerned about them making the front end a bit stiff...these things are huge!! I hope I’m wrong!

I have an ‘18. It’s a true 2.5” lift, it will sit slightly nose high with no rear work. If you have a 19+ it’s only 1.7” lift which will sit level. I decided against installing and just going with 1.5” rpg collars for now. To sit nice (this is my opinion) on a 17-18 you will need deaver +3 and bumps or icon and bumps.

OP
OP
Ryan Soto

Ryan Soto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sure you’ll like it! It shouldn’t change to terribly much