NJ: Multiple Gen 2 Parts For Sale, New Builtright Bedside, Baja Designs, Method Wheels and More

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welp, there you have it folks. Moved over to Dodge for now. I will have pics up within a few days, busy right now. All parts are described as accurate and honest as possible. I prefer pickup from NJ 07746, but can ship at buyers expense.

Brand new Builtright Bedside rack system, large panel both sides + one pair of quick fist riser mounts. Paid $204 during Black Friday. Still sealed in shipping box. $200 firm

PAIR (Total of 2 lights) Baja Designs XL Sport Amber 567813 - SOLD

GEN 2 Offroad Alliance Foglight Pocket Kit with 2 Baja Squadron Sports clear driving combo and a pair of KC HiLites Flex with amber covers. The bracket itself is paint matched to the bumper with Xpel PPF on it. All hardware, wiring and rubber trim is included. The wiring is pinned to a Molex connector at the end to clean up the wiring. $800

SDHQ A-Pillar mounts. Excellent condition, comes with all hardware. SOLD

Method NV 305 Wheels Black 17x8.5 6x135, Nitto Ridge Grappler 35x12.5x17 and Chief Machining FORD Center Caps powdercoated black. Tires have roughly 6-7k miles on them. 3 of the wheels have some flaking around the bore and paint chipping. If you're that ****, you can probably get away with just chipping it away and spot painting that area. Method was no help getting them replaced in a timely manner, then I was out of warranty. Welp. The center caps alone I paid around $175 for, wheels were around $970 and tires around $1400. So let's call it $1850 picked up. Lugs are in typical crappy condition but I will throw those in as well. TPMS is included as well. Pics are on page 2 or 3 of this thread!

RPG 2.25" Blue Collar kit. In used condition, chips, marks, etc. I believe one of them is missing the screws. Might be able to get from RPG or Lowe's. $100.

That's it for now. I'll dig through my goodie box and see if I find anything else.

Last edited:

LeadFootLarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NJ buyer. Possibly interested in Builtright and Methods (with pics of wheels and imperfections you mentioned) :)

Gakoman

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you send/post a picture of what you have for the 2 pairs of BD Squadron sports with clear lenses ,as well as pictures of the lights themselves?. thanks

BC119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What model number are the BD sports in white?

OP
OP
raisins

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok sorry guys. Will be getting back to everyone in order of who messaged me first to be fair. Slammed at work so need a bit of time to get back to everyone.