FS: Gen 2 Rigid D-Series Pro 3" Cube Lights w/ A-pillar Brackets & Security Hardware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had these lights on my 2017 for around 10,000 miles and decided I wanted to change up the look. I am selling the following items as a package:

• Rigid D-Series Pro 3" Cube Lights w/ wiring (comes in original box). Model #202213
  • Rigid A-pillar Brackets
  • Rigid D-Series Security Hardware x2 (Model #40282)
  • Rigid D-Series Black 3" Cube Light Covers (forgot to include in the photos but will ship with the lights)
The lights work great and throw a LOT of light mounted in the A-pillar position. The lens covers are not perfect and do have a couple of small nicks - you can't see these unless you are literally less than a foot away from the lights and really looking for them, but I tried to capture them in the photos and want the buyer to be aware.

Altogether I paid around $300 new for all of the above.

I'm looking for $220 shipped or best reasonable offer. Located in Lutz, FL for local pickup.

File_001.jpeg

File_002.jpeg

File_000.jpeg

OP
OP
titanjc

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. Lowering price to $175 + shipping, or local pickup in Tampa area.