FS: Gen 1 OEM Stock Fox suspension, wheels (5), and HIDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fodded_Cockpit

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello FRF,

Selling some OEM parts off my '14 Raptor to clear out some space in my garage. Located in Tehachapi, CA.

$500 - Stock Fox suspension. Good condition. Was rebuilt by DC Shocks in San Dimas, Ca. and currently have 29k miles on it since last rebuild. Per DC Shocks, they're good for 50-60k miles. Have lots of life left and good for another 20-30k miles before the next rebuild. No leaks, dings, rusts, or any issues with it. Simply upgrading to King 3.0s.

$450 - OEM wheels (5). All good condition, no cracks, dings, curb rashes, etc. A picture below, but all 5 are in the same condition. TPMS are included. Willing to ship on buyer's expense.
stock wheels.jpg

Stock HIDs, which I converted to LEDs but easily swappable back to HIDs. I can provide the stock HID ballasts along with it, but just gotta find it somewhere in my garage. Available in the near future. Still currently on the truck.

Will post pics later this evening.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fodded_Cockpit

Fodded_Cockpit

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Just the rims. The 5th wheel was a full spare but not sure about their condition if it's still drivable.
I still have the four tires detached but and probably good for 5k miles. Would be good for temporary replacement. I can send pics if you're interested and throw them with the wheels for free.