Front camera help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor28

Raptor28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same issue on my 2020. Except it’s both front and rear intermittently. Never had any issue with my 17. I wonder what they changed that’s causing this
Not sure but it’s apparently a known thing and I feel like everyone with a 19-2020 raptor has some sort of camera issue. You think they’d address the situation and do a recall or something

Saleen556

Reaction score
Not sure but it’s apparently a known thing and I feel like everyone with a 19-2020 raptor has some sort of camera issue. You think they’d address the situation and do a recall or something
Agreed. I have an appointment next Friday for mine. Hopefully they know of the issue.

bviperd

Reaction score
Same issue here. Been to the dealer three times. Replaced the rear camera. The other day the front camera started acting up. The truck sat for 3 days while I was away for work. When I came home to back into my parking spot the rear camera was inoperative again. I pretty fed up with this.

OP
OP
Raptor28

Raptor28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same issue here. Been to the dealer three times. Replaced the rear camera. The other day the front camera started acting up. The truck sat for 3 days while I was away for work. When I came home to back into my parking spot the rear camera was inoperative again. I pretty fed up with this.
There’s gotta be a way we can get something going and send it to ford saying you have all these people spending $70,000 plus on a truck and you can’t get the cameras rite. For a recall or something

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s not the camera that’s the issue. It’s the image processor that’s not working properly.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Camera issues with my '20 now also. Front camera intermittently goes mostly black, with a few steaks of purple and dark blue. Next start-up it may work fine. Dealer ordered a new one for me with just a phone call telling them what's happening. They said it would be a while until it comes in.

OP
OP
Raptor28

Raptor28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Camera issues with my '20 now also. Front camera intermittently goes mostly black, with a few steaks of purple and dark blue. Next start-up it may work fine. Dealer ordered a new one for me with just a phone call telling them what's happening. They said it would be a while until it comes in.
Yeah I went back and forth with the dealership. Once they replaced it for a second time and did the repairs I posted above I haven’t had a problem....yet