From Tacoma to Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bracamonte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was Toyota person for years. Got tired of waiting around for the new Tundra and bought at Gen2. Man…so glad I didn’t wait for a Tundra.

I’m in CO backcountry now, and it’s Toyota land out here. I definitely get the looks as the Raptor is in a league of its own and not use to being seen overlanding in winter out here with the Yotas.

RdR2027

Reaction score
Real nice truck. I also went from 2020 Tacoma to a 2023 Raptor. You won't have any regrets. The Raptor is so much better!!

OP
OP
23Av37ppRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome! I still have my 2013 Taco I bought new as my DD errand vehicle, my fourth. The previous three all were sold with 250K+ minor maintenance miles and tires. Indestructible, amazing little trucks but….
Not a Raptor:)
V/R
Smokey

Maybe not completely indestructible lol. My 2014 had about 115K miles, lift, winch, supercharger, armor, intake, etc. My original plan was to keep that truck for a lot longer, but the universe had other plans.

In case anyone is wondering no one was injured thankfully.

Attachments

• IMG_3127.jpeg
    IMG_3127.jpeg
    301.1 KB · Views: 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter