From MPT back to PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackie

Reaction score
If they reflashed your vehicle then u may have a problem there. The proper procedure should have been to return to stock before going to the dealer then if it was reflashed you would have to upload that new stock tune and send it to mpt. Then they would send you new tunes for your updated stock file.

I reflash to stock prior to taking the vehicle in, but wasn't notified of a dealer flash/reflash. Highly doubtful I would have been notified....

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I reflash to stock prior to taking the vehicle in, but wasn't notified of a dealer flash/reflash. Highly doubtful I would have been notified....

check back with them. It would most definitely be documented if they did and would be part of your vehicle history on oasis. I'd be happy to check your vin for you when the site comes back up ( down for maintenance or something at the moment)

OP
OP
kandewinn

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: MPT sent me a new version of the 93PRX tune. I will install, run for a few days and get back to everyone.

Jackie

Reaction score
check back with them. It would most definitely be documented if they did and would be part of your vehicle history on oasis. I'd be happy to check your vin for you when the site comes back up ( down for maintenance or something at the moment)

2+ hours and still no one has called me back by from the Service Center. Also why I wouldn't trust the answer I did get. Worst service center ever.

I appreciate the offer, let me know when Oasis is back up and I will send my VIN via PM.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2+ hours and still no one has called me back by from the Service Center. Also why I wouldn't trust the answer I did get. Worst service center ever.

I appreciate the offer, let me know when Oasis is back up and I will send my VIN via PM.

Send it and I'll check
However due to new pay policy I believe it's extremely unlikely anybody reflashed your vehicle without probable cause.

Last edited:

Ckhris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was doing the same hard downshift into 5th. They sent me a new file a few weeks ago and it has not downshifted hard since.