free subwoofers and pedal commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, its your job to verify your number is on the list. for the 3 people who posted the same number as someone else, make sure to pick another number. if i did not add your number, let me know asap. i did the best i could, but dont have time to run through all the numbers to double check. if someone here isnt too busy and wants to help out, i would appreciate it. also, the pedal commander IS a PC18. just not bluetooth. verified its working and ready to go. @Big Blue you wan to give us a time saturday when you are available? we need 2 numbers drawn. we will do the subwoofers first and pedal commander second

Reactions: Wfo

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, its your job to verify your number is on the list. for the 3 people who posted the same number as someone else, make sure to pick another number. if i did not add your number, let me know asap. i did the best i could, but dont have time to run through all the numbers to double check. if someone here isnt too busy and wants to help out, i would appreciate it. also, the pedal commander IS a PC18. just not bluetooth. verified its working and ready to go. @Big Blue you wan to give us a time saturday when you are available? we need 2 numbers drawn. we will do the subwoofers first and pedal commander second

You bet. I will draw two numbers and post the results here at 8AM central time this Saturday 8/1.

Status
Not open for further replies.