FREE stock fender liners. Local pickup only.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paying it forward, got two of these from Raptizzle last year, so I am keeping the spirit of these liners alive by GIVING THEM AWAY.

2 driver side stock liners:
RenderIllustration.ashx

Part number 16102, $180 new each.

1 passenger side.

3 total. Only take it if you need it. I know I did once my passenger side was ripped out offroading.

As is, probably no clips on these 3 liners.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY from Manhattan Beach, CA 90266.

Price: Free
Items: 3 fender flares, 2 driver side, 1 passenger. Take em all and pass it on.

again, got 1 set from Raptizzle about a year ago: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f29/free-stock-front-fender-liners-12200/ also hvae my driver side flare to add to the set :) and there is even probably a 4th damaged passenger side flare floating around haha.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd definitely like to snag 1 of each! Which will leave one driver's side...

On the last Land Rush, my buddy at work blew both of his liners out... so he'll be super happy to get these!

OP
OP
K

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd definitely like to snag 1 of each! Which will leave one driver's side...

On the last Land Rush, my buddy at work blew both of his liners out... so he'll be super happy to get these!

Sounds good, thanks for the PM, see ya Monday. Still have 1 driver side liner (and a semi wrinkled passenger side if anyone wants a damaged one- I think I still have the damaged passenger side one from my old truck).

Spoken for: 1 driver, 1 passenger-by Monday'ish from BlueSVT.
Up for grabs still: 1 driver, possibly 1 damaged passenger if I didnt throw it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc