Free Driving School

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What am I missing

Every time I click on the link then try and click on the raptor assault experience it brings me to an error page.. how am I f'in this up?

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
There are only 360 spots avaliable April - Oct...40 now taken...Have a Vin just not a picked up from dealer date yet so can't register...I'm gussing none avaliable by the time I get my 17 Raptor in early March :baby:

Site says you have 1 year from delivery date to register if they don't extend the course dates with a March Raptor delivery more than likley courses will be all booked up by then for this year and no new dates till April 2018 then no option to go as over a year from delivery...and hope they let Canadians down this time...looks promising with Canada as a country option

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please share some details of your accommodation so people like me who hasn't registered yet can get ideas :)
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk