Free Banks intake for Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kocher93

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have the posts for posting in the for sale thread. I had a Banks intake on my truck and hated it, I don't have the heart to charge someone for it.
PXL_20230623_212046193.jpg

It kept popping off my airbox and it would get the filter dirty way faster. Anyway replaced it with a S&B so if anyone is in the SF Bay Area I have a free intake for the first person willing to meet up. I'm not going to ship it, just respond to this thread and shoot me a DM. First come First serve. Pic included

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have the posts for posting in the for sale thread. I had a Banks intake on my truck and hated it, I don't have the heart to charge someone for it.
View attachment 413603

It kept popping off my airbox and it would get the filter dirty way faster. Anyway replaced it with a S&B so if anyone is in the SF Bay Area I have a free intake for the first person willing to meet up. I'm not going to ship it, just respond to this thread and shoot me a DM. First come First serve. Pic included
You'll like the S&B intake. I got one last year and it's been great. I picked up a little over 1mpg.

OP
OP
kocher93

kocher93

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a pay it forward thread in garage sale you can post it in. I don't think any one will break your balls for posting there. JMO
I remember seeing that thread, but I can't seem to find it now.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
S&B here also....I have the one with the closed cover ...see through...I didn't want open air due to water and dirt