FOX Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Taube2013

Taube2013

Reaction score
7 to 10 days for the rebuild they are backed up right now . If you send the shocks in with the coil on it, its 125.00 per shock, rears 100.00 each. If there is more than a normal rebuild they will quote you on that(more than seals and oil). They have it on their web page and the recommended intervals for rebuild. Sorry for the late response guys have not logged in for awhile when I get them back and install them I will let everyone know on this posting how it all went! Thanks Taube2013

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
7 to 10 days for the rebuild they are backed up right now . If you send the shocks in with the coil on it, its 125.00 per shock, rears 100.00 each. If there is more than a normal rebuild they will quote you on that(more than seals and oil). They have it on their web page and the recommended intervals for rebuild. Sorry for the late response guys have not logged in for awhile when I get them back and install them I will let everyone know on this posting how it all went! Thanks Taube2013
I was wondering if they replace the spherical bearing during the rebuild.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

OP
OP
Taube2013

Taube2013

Reaction score
I am not sure if they do ? I was emailed that my shocks are on the bench being inspected. Normal rebuild sounds like just oil and seals I will let you know the break down and ask service manager. I honestly do not know all shock parts internally myself but cannot hurt to ask. I should be in contact with them soon.

OP
OP
Taube2013

Taube2013

Reaction score
Shocks are back today I will install this week and let everyone know on the ride and will do a test run at silver lake sand dunes this week of next week.
1) total $480.00 for the work does not include shipping
2) Everything is cleaned and if any part of the shocks do not work like new the parts are replaced. They do not replace the bearing unless needed. All seals are replaced, wiper seals, and external cup bearings replaced on mine. About a page long of parts.
3) SVT shocks not powder coated they will do what you want just talk to Service manager Fernando.
4) Turn around time once shocks were received by Fox 9 days and then shipped out, include the days shipping to and from, my truck has been down for 19 days. I hope Ford comes up with a more timely solution in the future to service these shocks correctly out in the field but for right now it is was it is and I'm glad to have them back.

I will post after test drive. Thank you Taube2013

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shocks are back today I will install this week and let everyone know on the ride and will do a test run at silver lake sand dunes this week of next week.
1) total $480.00 for the work does not include shipping
2) Everything is cleaned and if any part of the shocks do not work like new the parts are replaced. They do not replace the bearing unless needed. All seals are replaced, wiper seals, and external cup bearings replaced on mine. About a page long of parts.
3) SVT shocks not powder coated they will do what you want just talk to Service manager Fernando.
4) Turn around time once shocks were received by Fox 9 days and then shipped out, include the days shipping to and from, my truck has been down for 19 days. I hope Ford comes up with a more timely solution in the future to service these shocks correctly out in the field but for right now it is was it is and I'm glad to have them back.

I will post after test drive. Thank you Taube2013

Did you ship them with or wioth out the coils??

I'm due as well, and contemplating buying a new set of factory, but keeping the originals and gettting them serviced so I always have a set ready to go.

OP
OP
Taube2013

Taube2013

Reaction score
I shipped with the coils its an extra 25.00 per shock I want to say but the pricing is on Fox service site gives you something to go on.

Shocks installed going on a week everything a lot tighter feeling really notice when taking tight turns. Of course this is street roads although Michigan roads are kind of like off road bumps handles really well I can notice a big difference. When you drive it every day and things get loose/wear over time I didn't notice how much until they were rebuilt. I will let everyone know how it goes on the sand dunes or the rise of phoenix run in later May which ever comes 1st.

Joekai if you can get a new set and rotate with the old ones you will be golden that is the way to go. It is not a quick process to get the rebuild done.