Fox live valve 3.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is upgrading the front to the 3.0s while saving up for the rears completely absurd?
Yes and no, but you’ll realize how much better life would be if you had the rears very quickly :D

If you offroad, have all four corners set up the same would make a world of a difference and the truck won’t feel so loose in the rear compared to the front

Badbear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is upgrading the front to the 3.0s while saving up for the rears completely absurd?

It's not completely absurd. It's okay to do the fronts and then rears relatively shortly after. You'll feel a difference in the front for sure, but your rear will always be playing catch up. The rear is the weak point of the truck to begin with.

zell

Reaction score
I'm on the same endeavor right now, I went with Geisers and the truck shudders hard over pot holes and washboard roads. Driving me crazy, I'm hoping these coilovers will resolve that issue... Will change out the front first, already have the icon leafs on the rear. will change rear shocks in the later time.

Just waiting for more reviews on it

Socalbeachbum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on the same endeavor right now, I went with Geisers and the truck shudders hard over pot holes and washboard roads. Driving me crazy, I'm hoping these coilovers will resolve that issue... Will change out the front first, already have the icon leafs on the rear. will change rear shocks in the later time.

Just waiting for more reviews on it
I have eibachs and deavers with svc bumps. I’m going to drive it like this for a bit. I’ve thought about switching to geisers but I saw a video on YouTube , that keep it dirty guy, and he said he was concerned geisers would be too long for the live valves whatever the F that means. So ya...I eventually want to swap out to the 3.0’s but I just dropped about 4 k on the eibachs, deavers, bumps and installation so I’m broke.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Two more front kits showed up so we have 2 full sets and a single front pair up for grabs!

Who wants some? 20% off and free shipping :D Send is a message or give us a call to order!

5007965A-80E0-4347-B7AB-BAEB3B42DB6C.jpeg