Fox Bump Stop + 3.0 Live Valve shocks + Deaver Spring Set up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious, what Deavers are you running and what kind of lift did you get over stock with the 3.0’s? Stock shackles still?

jbishop98

Reaction score

JerryA

Reaction score
Very nice! I have a similar setup and I love it. Fox Racer Series 3.0 w/Live Valve and Camburg Kinetic UCS's up front, Icon RXT springs and Fox Racer Series 3.0 w/Live valve in the rear on 37" Toyo MT's. About to order the RPG bump kit with Fox 2.5 bumps.

I agree with you, ride quality is great!! I ran an Icon setup with secondary bypass shocks on my last truck and this suspension is 100x better in every way.

Raptized19

Reaction score
For anyone still wondering about the differences from the OEM live valves and the fox race series live valves, wholly cow!!! Had I known the truck would be 100% better in every environment, I would have done this back in 19 when I purchased the truck. On road and off, this thing is what a Raptor should be. Fast, tight twisty, jumps, (ive only done a couple real small jumps on wide open smooth trails,) but dam what a difference compared to the OEM live valves. With the Icon springs and arms, you get additional wheel travel as well. Extra bonus. Love it!