Forged Offroad bed rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ksgries

Reaction score
I’m am no way affiliated with Forged Offroad and I don’t believe they are a vendor here so let me know if this isn’t allowed.

Forged Offroad is have a group by for their bedrock for gen1 and gen2. I signed up for it but they need at-least 5 people for the first level discount and 10 for the second.

All the info on the rack is on their website but here is the link for the group buy, you just need to make an account and choose which rack you want to add your name to.

https://forged-offroad.com/forged-offroad-group-buys/?v=f24485ae434a

f0cf2d3d9d9afbf8bc76593b19e27cc8.jpg

Incase anyone is interested!

Badbear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at tons of racks recently and came across this one. So far, it's my favorite. I love how they left the middle of the bed open. They are located near me and I was able to check out the rack in person. Craftsmanship looked good. I will be purchasing this one soon.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you have to be a registered member but registration is currently not allowed when i click on"click here". Oh well.