FordPass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I received a notification in FordPass this eve. Ford basically said the app is fixed now, thank you for your patience , and we are giving you 11,000 points for the problems it caused.

Anyone else?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I received a notification in FordPass this eve. Ford basically said the app is fixed now, thank you for your patience , and we are giving you 11,000 points for the problems it caused.

Anyone else?
Not me. I hadn't run it in months and found myself logged out. After hunting down the password and logging in, all looked normal. No points.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't get any points so my total remains at 0.
I didn't get any points when I bought my truck because I waited 14 months to get the app and activate it.

OP
OP
K223

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just use the app a bit. Noticed for a period of time it just sucked. Wouldn’t get scheduled remote starts, tried checking air pressure and it would hang etc. Pop up in the app said they are having problems basically with it. Days go by and got another message in the app, that it’s fixed. And they are giving me 11k of points for the trouble. I never said a thing to them. My wife still has 52k worth for the purchase of a Navigator last year and I should be back at 25k with this. I’m gonna go order an accessory at the dealer with all these. I don’t use them for my maintenance.