FordPass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I received a notification in FordPass this eve. Ford basically said the app is fixed now, thank you for your patience , and we are giving you 11,000 points for the problems it caused.

Anyone else?
I got 50,000 points. I had a lot of trouble with the app and had called them several times trying to get it fixed. The third time they figured out my phone was a little too old and was not supported by their new software. I got the email on the 14th.

OP
OP
K223

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got 50,000 points. I had a lot of trouble with the app and had called them several times trying to get it fixed. The third time they figured out my phone was a little too old and was not supported by their new software. I got the email on the 14th.
You got 50k worth of points,
Because you had an outdated phone? Your an IT support nightmare. They gave you those points to get rid of you lol

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You got 50k worth of points,
Because you had an outdated phone? Your an IT support nightmare. They gave you those points to get rid of you lol
:happy175: Apparently! When they did their update nothing worked anymore. They had me deleting the app and reinstalling, all kinds of crap I don't even remember. Nothing worked, and I kept telling them it was fine before their recent update. The first 2 techs were women, finally on the third call I got a man, he asked what phone I had and as soon as I said Galaxy S5 he said that's the problem, it's not supported on the new upgrade. We had a good laugh when I asked him, "Why are you so much smarter than the broads you work with? Should I just ask for a man if I have to call in again?" My motto is "Stay classy" at all times.

stay-classy.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
K223

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:happy175: Apparently! When the did their update nothing worked anymore. They had me deleting the app and reinstalling, all kinds of crap I don't even remember. Nothing worked, and I kept telling them it was fine before their recent update. The first 2 techs were women, finally on the third call I got a man, he asked what phone I had and as soon as I said Galaxy S5 he said that's the problem, it's not supported on the new upgrade. We had a good laugh when I asked him, "Why are you so much smarter than the broads you work with? Should I just ask for a man if I have to call in again?" My motto is "Stay classy" at all times.

View attachment 313434
Yeah you may not want to go there. But really an S5? Lol that’s a damn old phone. Does that even support Android 6? Just get an S21 and be done with it lmao

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah you may not want to go there. But really an S5? Lol that’s a damn old phone. Does that even support Android 6? Just get an S21 and be done with it lmao
That's what I did 2 months ago after he told me it was too old. I got an S21 5G 256GB. My old phone kept working fine, so I thought I would keep using it until it died. It would never die though!

OP
OP
K223

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's what I did 2 months ago after he told me it was too old. I got an S21 5G 256GB. My old phone kept working fine, so I thought I would keep using it until it died. It would never die though!
Many times the hardware outlasts the OS on it. If manufacturers don’t stop updating it, some will keep using them. So less money to make on the sale of a new phone. Well your back on top now! Don’t let that go to your “little” head lol