Ford updating Dealers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So has there been anymore talk about when Ford is going to give all the dealers a clue on whats going on? So far neither of the two I've been working with have a ******** clue about anything in regards to the truck.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So has there been anymore talk about when Ford is going to give all the dealers a clue on whats going on? So far neither of the two I've been working with have a ******** clue about anything in regards to the truck.

guys have already started ordering and have their pricing set. orders are in queue as they aren't being excepted just yet. might want to try a different dealer or make a couple phone calls.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is supposed to be some nationwide dealer update this morning (Thursday).

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This came from Louisburg Ford.

Hi Michael,

News came down from Corporate today that the Raptor’s are no longer open allocation like it was in previous years. So, unfortunately we will not be able to sell these to our customers for $50 Over Invoice. We know this is not good news and believe me when I say we are not happy with the allocation process they have switched to. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Jeff

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hi Michael,

News came down from Corporate today that the Raptor’s are no longer open allocation like it was in previous years. So, unfortunately we will not be able to sell these to our customers for $50 Over Invoice. We know this is not good news and believe me when I say we are not happy with the allocation process they have switched to. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Jeff

Are you ******* my hole right now!? I'll have to check my email since I've been dealing with him as well... :banghead:

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hi Michael,

Best Regards,

Jeff

Yup,

Roughly the same email I got, except fo rthe fact that they say they are now selling them at MSRP, and I can get my deposit back if I paid one already (which I have)

I was working with Jimmy

Last edited: