Ford told Dealer NO Admin.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I heard about this too, now the dealers (2 bit ones) will add on some stupid higher battery recycle fee of some sort.

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suspect this is because of Ford’s move towards electrification. Can’t implement your log term plan if it never gets off the ground.

They’ll let those of us who want new Raptors or Shelby’s deal with ADM still.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I suspect this is because of Ford’s move towards electrification. Can’t implement your log term plan if it never gets off the ground.

Absolutely, you wanna play, you're going to pay or they will make you.

squeak11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a Twitter account but I'm going to start one just so I can protest Raptor R ADM's. We're living in a world where whiners get what they want. May as well take advantage of it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pikser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a Twitter account but I'm going to start one just so I can protest Raptor R ADM's. We're living in a world where whiners get what they want. May as well take advantage of it.

Yes, it is amazing how the large corporations listen to the <1.00% of the population !

dsg2003mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
don't get your hopes up about ADM going away - from another dealer I know that doesn't speak out of turn

"1. Ford announced BEFORE any of them hit the ground that a dealer CAN charge ANYTHING they want...but they can only advertise MSRP. Can't advertise below or above MSRP. Period.
2. Ford didnt' call the dealer and make them take off the ADM off of the vehicle, they probably gave them a strike against their truth in advertising campaign since it was online for $10,000 over.
3. As long as the online price is listed at MSRP, the dealer can market the car for ANY number in person."

hard to see exactly how it was advertised beforehand since they've obviously changed everything

squeak11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
don't get your hopes up about ADM going away - from another dealer I know that doesn't speak out of turn

"1. Ford announced BEFORE any of them hit the ground that a dealer CAN charge ANYTHING they want...but they can only advertise MSRP. Can't advertise below or above MSRP. Period.
2. Ford didnt' call the dealer and make them take off the ADM off of the vehicle, they probably gave them a strike against their truth in advertising campaign since it was online for $10,000 over.
3. As long as the online price is listed at MSRP, the dealer can market the car for ANY number in person."

hard to see exactly how it was advertised beforehand since they've obviously changed everything
Ford corporate is the problem then. I want to know what the dealer is asking without having to call every single one of them. If they advertise msrp it should be able to be purchased at msrp. I went through that with my Gen 2. I don't want to play that game again.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This. This car already has a mixed public reception. Electric cars do not sell well. They aren’t going to let dealer greed get in the path of their new vehicles and their major marketing push. They want this thing out on the roads. Look at what happened with Cadillac’s “premium” EV offering.