Ford Raptor Welcome Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I got all sorts of shit when I bought my new YZ426 back in 2001. I got a helmet, tire, tie downs, gloves and a jersey.

When I bought my GSXR back in 08 I got a helmet and gloves with it and 15% off anything else I wanted that day.

I got 10% off anything in the dealer for 2 months. 3 toques, 2 hats, bunch of stickers, and a good friend haha.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone can sign up for the Owners Advantage Rewards card and get ten bucks. You also get 5% credit on any service or part you buy.

They gave some of the 2010 owners who's trucks were taking awhile to build a gift box. Had a Raptor hat, Raptor Die cast toy, full length Born in Baja dvd, coupon for Ford Racing Parts, and a letter of "appreciation" from SVT/Ford. Kinda cool, they should have done it for everyone though.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My salesman gave me a Raptor tumbler, Raptor ball cap, and dealership ball cap.
I don't think I got the brochure, though, but I do remember a coupon for a few bucks off on an oil change. I threw it away, of course.