Ford Ranger Raptor will start at $52,500 MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There’s no room in those trucks for an average built person. Latte sipping skinny jeans guys fit nicely or women in the front seats. Forgot about anybody but kids in the back.

Less room than a SCAB in the back? Ranger SCREW has about 10 more inches of leg room for the back seat. You looks an inch or so in head room. Where you really lose out is in shoulder and hip room, about 10 and 7 inches respectfully.

And take it from me, you can still get the job done without those extra inches.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Less room than a SCAB in the back? Ranger SCREW has about 10 more inches of leg room for the back seat. You looks an inch or so in head room. Where you really lose out is in shoulder and hip room, about 10 and 7 inches respectfully.

And take it from me, you can still get the job done without those extra inches.
Sitting in one of those is like sitting in my Wrangler, yes I fit, when I shoe horn myself in there, but there isn't the room like a full size pick up, aaahhh never mind, this could go on forever, I'm just not a fan!

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You think this is a joke, don't you? What Ford is doing with their marketing. Seriously, the word Ford will soon be replaced by Raptor. Here's your Ford Raptor Transit!
View attachment 341423

Are you saying you wouldn't want that? Losing the tent and the rainbow stripe and I might be interested. If I still have money left over after getting my Mustang Raptor, that is.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sitting in one of those is like sitting in my Wrangler, yes I fit, when I shoe horn myself in there, but there isn't the room like a full size pick up, aaahhh never mind, this could go on forever, I'm just not a fan!

I get it. But it's not supposed to be a competitor to the full size Raptor, it's a TACO competitor.