Ford Quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
My 2023 arrived and has a few issues… exhaust rattle, front bumper looks like it was damaged before it was painted, the lower grill has the opening for the engine block heater, which my truck doesn’t have…

Wondering what else I’ll find.
That’s insane. I want to also point out that the body colored part of the bumper looks like it’s a bit slanted. The space doesn’t look equal. Unless it’s the angle of the photo. Maybe it was taken off and reinstalled. Quality control on these trucks is terrible.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I have a simple solution. Do what I do. Drive the darn thing and keep your head and eyes on the road. Don’t look underneath.
That's the truth. I was eating BBQ today outside at my fav hole in the wall place and see some plastic wrap hanging of front Fox shocks---hmmm. Get home and both of them have plastics still wrapped around bottom of shocks--I removed both. I was too scared to look at anything else underneath lol.

JD03Cobra

Reaction score
My 2023 arrived and has a few issues… exhaust rattle, front bumper looks like it was damaged before it was painted, the lower grill has the opening for the engine block heater, which my truck doesn’t have…

My bumper is the exact same. Seems like more of a casting issue.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did you figure out what the exhaust rattle was?

My rattle was specifically while in drive, but in neutral...stop light, drive through, etc. Once it went into gear or park, it went away.

The dealer thinks it's some mount/"weight" where the exhaust turns at the crossmember by the t-case. The parts came in (brought it in early Jan) but they cant get to me until early April.

I'm also fairly unhappy with the QC of my truck. Rattles in the cab, passenger side mirror lights don't work, sunroof catches and then whines and won't close all the way, and the driver's door is badly aligned to the point that it always looks open, lines don't match, etc. This isn't to mention all of the other panel gaps not matching and the rust underneath.