For those who lock your keys up in your truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
-Keep in mind I am a ********- So I went to visit family over the holidays, So i locked my keys in my truck ( my only set) these also had my apartment keys attached to them (the only set). When I came home the battery was so dead that I couldn't even enter my passcode to get inside of my truck. Because of this I couldn't open the hood latch to gain access to the battery. After 3 hours of ******* around with it, I finally took a clothes hanger and pulled the cable for the latch through the grill. -Dont be a ******** like me and leave ur keys locked up in your truck over vacation-

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor a Gen 2, goes into a deep sleep after 3 weeks. Never ever have a dead battery.

Then again, I keep my second set of keys in a house box, as a back up, did you lose the other keys?

OP
OP
FordraptorHero

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
I bought used and it only came with one set of keys, it's been 2 years and I haven't gotten around to getting a spare. However that is gonna change today lol

After being away from my truck for a month I have a whole new appreciation for the bad assery of it.

I think I'm gonna tape a spare under the truck somewhere