For those of us waiting...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i ordered on 12/26 , tuxedo black with all options except graphics. truck is on the train with scediuled delivery to my dealer between april 2 and 4th. i am so excited and lucky as well. the dealer informed me that ford isnt taking new orders for tuxedo black and molten orange due to these paints coming from Japan. my dealer had a guy who ordered in January and the order cant be completed.

Last edited:

OneArmedViolinist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i ordered on 12/26 , tuxedo black with all options except graphics. truck is on the train with scediuled delivery to my dealer between april 2 and 4th. i am so excited and lucky as well. the dealer informed me that ford isnt taking new orders for tuxedo black and molten orange due to these paints coming from Japan. my dealer had a guy who ordered in January and the order cant be completed.

Thats strange.... I ordered on Jan 29th.... Tuxedo Black.... and it is being built today.......I thought they were stopping any new orders for Tuxedo Black as of 3/25/11. Your dealers full of .....:dancingpoop:

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
h20son,I am in the same boat,ordered 2/15/11 got vin March 15 and still no window sticker.

h20son

Full Access Member
Reaction score
h20son,I am in the same boat,ordered 2/15/11 got vin March 15 and still no window sticker.

Hopefully within the next week we will both be lucky enough to get some more info. If I receive my sticker I will let you know.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah,that would be cool,same here if I get mine,we have almost the same truck ordered.
Where you from?
Sweet 599xx in your avitar.

h20son

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm from Florida. Thanks. Maybe one day I'll get to have the pleasure of driving one!!!

OP
OP
M

M3 WRATH

Reaction score
Update: May 12 delivery - YEEEEHAAAAAA! 91 days from order to possession which seemed like an eternity. Now comes the furious pace of installing all of the goodies I have been stockpiling over those 91 days. It's weird, but I feel like I don't want anyone to see the truck until I've got all my mods done - did anyone else experience that feeling?