For everyone waiting on chips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 8/19 Blend date AMB 801a last night.

@gdflynn1 you were right mine was right behind your truck and so worth the waitView attachment 329974
Love it @TxNessie84 - CONGRATS! Let me know initial impressions. How did the notification come? Cold call form dealer like "Truck is here bro, come get it" ? LOL You will be so happy with it and find its worth the wait.

TxNessie84

Reaction score
@gdflynn I actually let the Dealer know it was there. I did the chat with Ford Performance in the morning at around 9:30 and they told me their system showed it as having been delivered that morning. When I talked to my salesman he had to go out to look for it because they hadn’t checked it into their inventory yet.

So far I love it. I am coming from a 2016 GMC Sierra Denali and I have to say I think the ride is smoother on road than the Magneride shocks on the Denali. I think the power from the Ecoboost is better than the GM 6.2L V8 as well and the transmission is miles ahead of the GM 8 speed.

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you get it then, it’s wild that mine has been built since 10/17 and I’m getting tbd pending from Ford performance.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also just spoke to FP who told me mine is TBD. They recommended speaking to my salesman. I don't think they have any more info though... sigh.....

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@gdflynn I actually let the Dealer know it was there. I did the chat with Ford Performance in the morning at around 9:30 and they told me their system showed it as having been delivered that morning. When I talked to my salesman he had to go out to look for it because they hadn’t checked it into their inventory yet.

So far I love it. I am coming from a 2016 GMC Sierra Denali and I have to say I think the ride is smoother on road than the Magneride shocks on the Denali. I think the power from the Ecoboost is better than the GM 6.2L V8 as well and the transmission is miles ahead of the GM 8 speed.
That's hilarious that is the exact same truck I am driving now. Glad to hear about the Eco versus the 6.2 from a non biased person. Total reason I didn't buy a Raptor earlier. I love the 6.2 and cant wait now for the Eco.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I literally LOL'd about you telling the dealer it was there. But OF COURSE that's what happened because why not based on what we are all dealing with. So glad you are loving it!