FoMoCo would thank you but they're too busy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
counting their money.

So, instead of FoMoCo thanking us, we should know that FoMoCo and their shareholders appreciate the fact that we bought $70,000 trucks that cost them far, far less than that to build.

Ford Motor Co. (NYSE:F) said Wednesday that its net income rose 63% to $1.6 billion in the third quarter, a gain powered by strong truck sales in the United States, year-over-year cost reductions, improvements in Asia and South America, and some helpful tax news.

jdubub

#AllRaptorsMatter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A good, warming heartfelt thank you sure would mean a lot to me. :baby:

Good for them! If only I were on the bonus receiving end of that! :GetMoney:

After testing out GM, Dodge (now Ram) & Ford trucks over the years, I guess I will always be attributing to their big ass salaries and bonuses. :ROFLJest:

Maybe they will send us Raptor owners a voucher for a free bumper or something. :iranmaybe:

OP
OP
W

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
tj1dzq04bz.gif

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford, and presumably all other publically traded corporations, are expected to send a thank-you note to literally millions of consumers when they have a good financial year?

What rubbish.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Ford, and presumably all other publically traded corporations, are expected to send a thank-you note to literally millions of consumers when they have a good financial year?

What rubbish.

Come on man, think of the feels. How can we feel the feels if we feel that FoMoCoFoPo doesn't feel that our feels are important enough to send us a card indicating their feels so our feels can feel feels?