GEN 2 Fog Lamp Kit/11" Light Bars > $179.99 shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd highly advise against going with these... they are the cheapest LED bars on the market. I have a buddy with a Raptor who put one of these cheap-o bars in and he gets lots of moisture. But if you want a cheap bar sure it'll work. I'd recommend anybody with a Raptor put a quality light bar in

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you are going for a grill kit go for Baja Designs: Baja Designs Ford, Raptor 2017 OnX6 Hi-Power Lower Grille LED Kit - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

It's a single OnX6 bar. You can also go with the new ZROADZ lights. Now ZROADZ isn't like Baja Designs in terms of that highest quality made in the USA BUT they make a good quality bar still that is on par with Rigid Industries (it's made overseas but to their specifications just like Rigid, ZROADZ however does make their brackets in the USA... ZROADZ is the sister company of T-Rex Grilles). They have a few Raptor Kits as well that fit in the grilles:

Lower Grille Kit: ZROADZ Behind Lower Bumper Grille LED Light Mounting Kit Combo with 10″ LED Light Bar and Wiring Harness - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Upper Grille Kit: ZROADZ Raptor OEM Grille LED Mounting Kit Combo with (2) 6″ LED Light Bars and Wiring Harness - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Bumper Kit: ZROADZ Top of Front Bumper LED Light Mounting Kit Combo with 40″ Curved Light Bar and Wiring Harness - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

OP
OP
Jake17

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
1/2 hour install > black brackets, stainless hardware + wiring harness
this kit kicks ass!
-img_2335_1a7383be0d2558e112dd0e1624dc57aff3bf64b2.jpg

Last edited:

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the same ones, much better quality than I expected. Got mine for $116! Figured what the hell.

Did you set yours to the angle of the bumper so they shine to the side, or pointing straight ahead?

If mine are straight ahead, the edges stick out of the wholes.