Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got this email from 3DMaxpider regarding their floor mats for the 22.

Thank you for taking an interest in our products. Please feel free to check back with us for possible updates/changes to our inventory, we currently do not have the 2022 Ford Raptor floor mats as an upcoming item & we do not have data that supports any of our current floor liners carrying over to fit the Raptor (the 2022 raptor will need to be test fitted for data).

Thank you again for your time.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Late to this thread. I just ordered a Raptor. I have these TuxMats in my 2019 F350. They are far superior to Huskey or Weathertech, and clean up much better too:

TuxMats
I am a diehard Weather tech guy since my first bike rack in 1998. All his factories are local to me and he is a huge motorsports supporter.

These mats looks pretty amazing. I may buy the fronts to give them a shot. How is the quality? What material are they made of?

Gatica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your not missing anything with stock mats. I just ordered Weather tech all around yesterday. Also ordered there mud flaps nut not sure if they have them in Raptor fitment yet

Ryed

Reaction score
I am a diehard Weather tech guy since my first bike rack in 1998. All his factories are local to me and he is a huge motorsports supporter.

These mats looks pretty amazing. I may buy the fronts to give them a shot. How is the quality? What material are they made of?
Quality is great. Super durable and they don't get stained with dirt/mud. They clean up really nicely. I don't know what the material is, but their great and the coverage is awesome.

leadfoot37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've heard nothing but great things about Tuxmats. I reached out a few weeks back to order a set. The mats that fit our raptors with the partitioned storage in the rear are coming in at the end of this month. I'll be ordering a set as soon as they are available.
Yeah I just went out there and it says that it's out of stock