Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryed

Reaction score
Late to this thread. I just ordered a Raptor. I have these TuxMats in my 2019 F350. They are far superior to Huskey or Weathertech, and clean up much better too:

TuxMats

Raptor Blue

Reaction score
My Gen III, did not come with any floor mats. The rear window sticker, that says Loose: Item Checklist. Did not list the Rubber Mats. Dealer order them, back in Oct. of 2021. Still no mats. Can someone post a picture of the 2021 Gen III front and rear floor mats. So that I know, if I ever get them. That they are the right ones.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Late to this thread. I just ordered a Raptor. I have these TuxMats in my 2019 F350. They are far superior to Huskey or Weathertech, and clean up much better too:

TuxMats
If you have the rear seat storage, make sure you select the right one. The ones for the rear seat storage are coming soon.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score

TuxMats
I've heard nothing but great things about Tuxmats. I reached out a few weeks back to order a set. The mats that fit our raptors with the partitioned storage in the rear are coming in at the end of this month. I'll be ordering a set as soon as they are available.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Gen III, did not come with any floor mats. The rear window sticker, that says Loose: Item Checklist. Did not list the Rubber Mats. Dealer order them, back in Oct. of 2021. Still no mats. Can someone post a picture of the 2021 Gen III front and rear floor mats. So that I know, if I ever get them. That they are the right ones.IMG_6888.jpeg
fronts are a little dirty. cant expect much. it michigan winter and salt and snow. but they come with the mats. but like said. if you have the onboard generator the from mats are smaller from front to back.

Attachments

• IMG_6887.jpeg
    IMG_6887.jpeg
    284.1 KB · Views: 94