Floor liners

Which liner will you be using?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had WT and would say the Ford liners are on par quality wise. Never had issues and been off the beaten path many times

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Put Maxpider in wife’s Nautilus and they are really nice. I have had weather techs in all my vehicles except my current F150 and sons keep, which are Husky Liners. I feel the weather techs are too rigid.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had Weathertech in many previous vehicles but tried the Husky X-act contour liners in the 2017 F150 (based on reviews here) and they are hands down better than the weathertech and have more coverage than the Ford liners.

MKD

Reaction score
I have weather techs in my wife’s suburban. I would never buy those again ever. They came rolled up for shipping and NEVER unrolled correctly. There are several areas at the seams and edges that roll back and are exposed. I personally like the factory Ford liners. If I had to use something else I would use anything but weathertech.

Enrique Villalobos

Reaction score
It's a given that most of us won't be using the Ford liners. Whats your decision on liners? I've tried to add in the most popular ones but I'm curious on any I might have missed.

I'm going with Husky.
Try max liner has more coverage than husky

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 54

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the badging/branding on floor mats rather annoying? When I open the door, I don't want my eyes to be drawn to a colorful logo on the floor.

I recently bought a cheap 'Proven Ground' floor mat and was able to rather easily clip off the badge (although now I have two small holes). Haven't had it long enough to recommend, but the ugly badge was easy enough to take off.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the badging/branding on floor mats rather annoying? When I open the door, I don't want my eyes to be drawn to a colorful logo on the floor.

I recently bought a cheap 'Proven Ground' floor mat and was able to rather easily clip off the badge (although now I have two small holes). Haven't had it long enough to recommend, but the ugly badge was easy enough to take off.
so I assume cheap badging comes off easier than more durable brand floor mats. As far as noticing the brand logo once I open the door I rarely notice it but when I do see it the word Husky reminds me I need to lose a few pounds!!!:D

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I assume cheap badging comes off easier than more durable brand floor mats. As far as noticing the brand logo once I open the door I rarely notice it but when I do see it the word Husky reminds me I need to lose a few pounds!!!:D

I was very happy that the dumb brand badge peeled off easily. Should be much more subtle imho.

1627315969174.png