Floor liners

Which liner will you be using?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a given that most of us won't be using the Ford liners. Whats your decision on liners? I've tried to add in the most popular ones but I'm curious on any I might have missed.

I'm going with Husky.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score

X-act Contour® Floor Liners is the best .. see below on my 2019. provides much more coverage and it is much thicker. BTW .. gen2 and gen3 shows the same part number for the fronts. Note it is double thick right under the right foot. I run them in all my vehicles.​

Attachments

• DSC_1079.JPG
    DSC_1079.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_1081.JPG
    DSC_1081.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 90
OP
OP
Stan G

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score

X-act Contour® Floor Liners is the best .. see below on my 2019. provides much more coverage and it is much thicker. BTW .. gen2 and gen3 shows the same part number for the fronts. Note it is double thick right under the right foot. I run them in all my vehicles.​

Yeah, once I got a pair of husky liners I can't go back. It's crazy how durable and perfectly they fit (much thicker than I thought they would be)

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've run Husky X-act Contours in my last few trucks. I hate vacuuming and the Huskys catch and contain most of the sand. Usually I can remove the liner and dump the sand and not need to vacuum.
The Ford liners look good but don't provide enough coverage around the perimeter and have no coverage under the gas pedal.

Attachments

• IMG_2505 (2).jpg
    IMG_2505 (2).jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 32

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I’ve always had WT and loved them. I’m open to trying the Husky though.
The OEM Ford ones are NOT good enough whatsoever in my opinion.