Floor liners

Which liner will you be using?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The rug exposed right underneath the gas pedal is on purpose to prevent someone shaking out their mats and when reinstalling forget to tuck it under gas pedal. So they will never fix that. It is the same on the Bronco and every Ford product.
Ford has to protect stupid people from themselves so they don't sue Ford.

Mine had a little metal badge that was clipped in/on. So I got two little holes.View attachment 314022

I covered the Husky logos with Raptor decals.

Attachments

• IMG_0041.JPG
    IMG_0041.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 21

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I forget what I bought. All I know is that the OEM ones do not catch the amount of sand that I drag into the truck and need something that goes up the sides and over the door sill.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm considering that, but wondering if the decals will show wear from foot traffic.
My haven't and I ran these mats in my 2017 and my 2020. They are domed. They are supposed to fit Weathertechs but I trimmed them a little to fit my Huskys.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weather tech 3D mats. They are softer than the old ones that used to curl up so you don’t slide into your truck when you step on them…but that aren’t so soft that they appear filthy all the time like the Ford factory mats. Also like coverage under the pedal, the cutout to show the Ford performance door sill, and logo is now embossed so it doesn’t come unglued like your kids after a whole box of Oreos.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You know we are all bored waiting on our trucks when there is an entire thread dedicated to floor mats.
!!hahaha yea it's a nice break from trying to speculate every single day on where the F our trucks are.. I was also already looking into this before the thread so I am kinda happy to get some feedback from y'all.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Weather tech 3D mats. They are softer than the old ones that used to curl up so you don’t slide into your truck when you step on them…but that aren’t so soft that they appear filthy all the time like the Ford factory mats. Also like coverage under the pedal, the cutout to show the Ford performance door sill, and logo is now embossed so it doesn’t come unglued like your kids after a whole box of Oreos.
do they not sell the 3D anymore? I am on the website now and they have the Floor Liner and the Floor Liner HP. Both of those cover up the door sill. I don't think there's a Husky or a WT that doesn't cover the door sill.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weather tech 3D mats. They are softer than the old ones that used to curl up so you don’t slide into your truck when you step on them…but that aren’t so soft that they appear filthy all the time like the Ford factory mats. Also like coverage under the pedal and the cutout to show the Ford performance
do they not sell the 3D anymore? I am on the website now and they have the Floor Liner and the Floor Liner HP. Both of those cover up the door sill. I don't think there's a Husky or a WT that doesn't cover the door sill.
looks like the 3D’s are now named the HP. The back side of the sill protector is scored for you to cut out the Ford sill plate. They didn’t advertise that on the 3D either. But when they showed up I thought it was a nice feature. I had already planned on cutting it out…being pre-scored meant I didn’t have to measure…bonus!

I think you’ll still have to get the plain old floor liner for the back. While those aren’t my favorite, they still offer a lot of protection. They didn’t have a 3D offering for the back when I ordered my mats in 2019.