GEN 2 First time camper towing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
FD8BC7E1-EF27-4AFB-874E-DA0B70603D6C.jpeg Not the best photo, but you get the idea.
running the Roadmaster setup for now but changing to Icons and SVC adjustable bump kit shortly. Then I think the ultimate solution will be the Izzy fab extra shock setup.
Trailer is 8k and hitch is heavy. It’s a bit of a screwup with the design, it doesn’t need to be that heavy.
WDH for on road, but runs ok on trails without.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny, I've just started researching a travel trailer to pull with the Raptor. Not finding a lot of happiness.

Andrew Macpherson, is that a Black Series? If so which one? Was looking at the HQ19.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 151740 Not the best photo, but you get the idea.
running the Roadmaster setup for now but changing to Icons and SVC adjustable bump kit shortly. Then I think the ultimate solution will be the Izzy fab extra shock setup.
Trailer is 8k and hitch is heavy. It’s a bit of a screwup with the design, it doesn’t need to be that heavy.
WDH for on road, but runs ok on trails without.
Nice camper though! Looks like its got good clearance.

Reaction score
Funny, I've just started researching a travel trailer to pull with the Raptor. Not finding a lot of happiness.

Andrew Macpherson, is that a Black Series? If so which one? Was looking at the HQ19.
Yeah. It’s a HQ19, just sold it. Now I am looking at building the real Aussie ones here in the USA. The black series is much better than anything else you can get here, but it’s still a Chinese made pretty average quality item compared to the real deal Aussie units.