First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked her up a little over a week ago. Amazing rig with zero hiccups thus far. Was leaving the dealership and spotted a Bronco Raptor in the same color so had to take a picture of both. Tried convincing the missus that we should have a matching set but she's not ready to give up her Tahoe just yet.
View attachment 377346
I’d take the Tahoe over that Bronco. That thing is UGGLEE.

canuckian

Reaction score
Nice rig & why are you going the wrong way? Lol How much they want for that Bronco Rap?
Had to get just the right angle LOL. No window sticker in it unfortunately but it would likely be an MSRP deal. The guy that bought it was picking it up the following week.

iimran

Reaction score
Picked up last week. Traded '21 TRD PRO.
37 graphics delete. XPEL XR plus tint matching rear.

Attachments

• thumbnail (12).jpg
    thumbnail (12).jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 172
  • thumbnail (11).jpg
    thumbnail (11).jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 178
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    256 KB · Views: 172
  • thumbnail (13).jpg
    thumbnail (13).jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 167

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked her up a little over a week ago. Amazing rig with zero hiccups thus far. Was leaving the dealership and spotted a Bronco Raptor in the same color so had to take a picture of both. Tried convincing the missus that we should have a matching set but she's not ready to give up her Tahoe just yet.
View attachment 377346
Nice Ride. Welcome to the Code Orange Crewe!!!

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I had only seen them in pictures and thought along the same lines. In person the whole package kinda works for me, even the rear flares.

Those front and rear flares look like an afterthought. When I see them, I think that someone cut up a tire and attached pieces to the sides of the Bronco. There has to be a better way. I'm sure the aftermarket will get it right. Congrats on the CO Rap. Looks good.

canuckian

Reaction score
Those front and rear flares look like an afterthought. When I see them, I think that someone cut up a tire and attached pieces to the sides of the Bronco. There has to be a better way. I'm sure the aftermarket will get it right. Congrats on the CO Rap. Looks good.
Thanks. Oh I’m not saying there isn’t room for improvement on the Bronco Raptor flares and I’m sure the aftermarket will come up with something that’s more asthetically pleasing to most. But personally after seeing one in person, the stock flares wouldnt turn me off from buying one if I were in the market for something like it.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I went to the dealership Monday and drove the truck, I was too jet lagged to do any paperwork. We flew back in to town Sunday evening and had been up for almost 30 hours. I asked them to prep for pickup today. Uneventful, albeit a little slow, barrage of paperwork. Dealership held to every commitment they had made including price protection back to my October 5, 2021, MY21 order sheet. While I have the Gen 1 (Zeus) for sale, wife and I agreed that we would not sell it for less than "we" think it is worth. She patted him on the hood on the way in as we closed the garage with him outside for the first time and said "you're still my favorite". :)

Odin2.jpg
Odin1.jpg

ZuesOdin.jpg