First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked it up on Friday. Got the Smartcap installed that same night and now waiting on some 37's to come in the mail, RPG 2.25" and Foutz 1" rear, SVC intercooler, decked storage system and iKamper and she'll be ready to go for a week long adventure in Colorado!
View attachment 347246View attachment 347247
What was your order experience and wait time with RSI? I have one on order, this looks great on leadfoot grey, I'm waiting on my Atlas Blue to be delivered any day now! Build is done.

Bruichladdie

Reaction score
What was your order experience and wait time with RSI? I have one on order, this looks great on leadfoot grey, I'm waiting on my Atlas Blue to be delivered any day now! Build is done.
Thanks bud! And I can't speak to the wait and ordering with RSI, I went with Offroad Alliance and they had them in stock. Although they were extremely fast with shipping and had great customer service!