First Baja Run in the new whip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KentSD

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
I did the same paint treatment before i took this off roading just like every other truck- The paint stains very very very easy. After car wash yesterday i noticed the paint had spots everywhere!!!! could not remove no matter what i did. I high sped the the paint and it came off and resealed it. FYI seal the paint a few times before you off road it. My black on my Fx4 did not have this problem.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome Gen2 thread. Real world facts about its off road capabilities. Anxiously waiting for a V8 version! Thanks for sharing

OP
OP
KentSD

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
I really hope they do come out with a V8 version but from what i have heard its never happening. I did hear they will be coming out with a Shelby Raptor with possibly a v8 but 150k range.

Awesome Gen2 thread. Real world facts about its off road capabilities. Anxiously waiting for a V8 version! Thanks for sharing

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black looks so great man, especially with the Methods and ADD bumper! I've only owned black trucks until now and can't get over how great yours looks, I just can't handle the cleaning for a daily driver :(

I noticed my Methods pushing the wheels out another 1" were hitting the painted door handles with rocks and caused a chip. So I threw a set of Husky Long John mud flaps on and shes all good now, might want to check out a set if rock chips annoy you.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really hope they do come out with a V8 version but from what i have heard its never happening. I did hear they will be coming out with a Shelby Raptor with possibly a v8 but 150k range.

Looks like I need to start saving...

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Black looks so great man, especially with the Methods and ADD bumper! I've only owned black trucks until now and can't get over how great yours looks, I just can't handle the cleaning for a daily driver :(

I noticed my Methods pushing the wheels out another 1" were hitting the painted door handles with rocks and caused a chip. So I threw a set of Husky Long John mud flaps on and shes all good now, might want to check out a set if rock chips annoy you.

Don't want to derail the thread but could you please post a couple of pictures of the mud flaps on the truck?