GEN 1 Fire Extinguisher in the cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
This is with seat back giving easy access but when you close door seat moves up and covers it and I’m not a little man and my legs don’t hit it

I have the same mount setup ; Jen Too 2017 though. I like it. Does not interfere with seat adjustments, even when my ‘fun size’ wife drives. I also keep an element extinguisher in the truck, using molle panels to secure it in the rear of the cabin. Easy to store these. If you need it, you might need 2.

Yeah, elements aren’t cheap, but it’s not always for a truck. About a month ago, after oh, I don’t know 7 or 8 weeks of no rain, some knucklehead lit off a dragon’s breath round on the ***** range of the local outdoor range. About 6 brush fires started almost instantly, culminating in me lighting up the field while the staff ran the extinguishers dry. So I ended up not needing any at that particular moment, but almost did because they were empty after I think 3 cans or so.