Finally snagged a 14!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickynick

Reaction score
Hey guys, I finally stole a 14 for really cheap, salvage title, but damage from auction was nothing and the PO fixed it. Got it inspected by 3 places for safety too and solid.

mom just catching up with maintenance, it’s only 43k miles so not much. Shocks getting rebuilt and re-valved at a Sacramento shop soon.

move heard of the fuse 27, ordered that. I have new upper CAs on the way, for when shocks get done.

move searched far and wide, but just wondering what fun/necessary stuff I should also do! Tips tricks?

0D656F8C-0DB0-41FF-BBC0-73EDA212CA40.png

Rocsteady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Careful what you wish for. I got mine last month and figured I'd just do some necessary maintenance and enjoy it. After being on this site, it's amazing what I "need." New , not rebuilt Fox shocks, performance diff cover, pedal commander, Borla touring cat back exhaust, gun safe for center console...it's a slippery slope. Fun, just slippery.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Careful what you wish for. I got mine last month and figured I'd just do some necessary maintenance and enjoy it. After being on this site, it's amazing what I "need." New , not
Hey guys, I finally stole a 14 for really cheap, salvage title, but damage from auction was nothing and the PO fixed it. Got it inspected by 3 places for safety too and solid.

mom just catching up with maintenance, it’s only 43k miles so not much. Shocks getting rebuilt and re-valved at a Sacramento shop soon.

move heard of the fuse 27, ordered that. I have new upper CAs on the way, for when shocks get done.

move searched far and wide, but just wondering what fun/necessary stuff I should also do! Tips tricks?

View attachment 142635
rebuilt Fox shocks, performance diff cover, pedal commander, Borla touring cat back exhaust, gun safe for center console...it's a slippery slope. Fun, just slippery.

Got a ‘14 that was impeccable according to the local race shop. After a week on here I needed new shocks, diff cover, diff fluid and flush, trans fluid and flush, new spark plugs and harness, new brakes and brake lines, new tires...reminds me of the scene from Ghostbusters when they get the Ectomobile.

This place can spend your money faster than your wife!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter