Finally got to bring the new '20 home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Welcome to the Raptor family! I only have 900 miles on my truck, but I was definitely surprised at how well the truck hides it’s speed. It really does make it easy to speed.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Someone parked a genuine-Popemobile-fiat500 next to Lucille at the range. it looked like it would fit in the bed. peasants and their peasant cars. :facepalm:

The great thing about a Raptor is you can completely throw shade on some peasant clunker by playing with the angles. I’ve got at least 2 distillery photos where I strategically parked Lucille to hide some stinkin’ prius.

Stilldoggy

Reaction score
Beauty! Welcome to the Raptor Tribe. That color sure does pop! Yes, the damn thing has to be speed checked as it just wants to gobble up huge amounts terrain, and gas, on its own by the way ;).

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
Finally got my new truck home! Very impressed with how nice it rides and how well it handles. Great torque for some of the steep hills around here. I'm not too happy with how the dealer prepped it after it sat in their lot for 45 days. As I was inspecting I saw there was no clearance on the front of the drivers side hood. I couldn't get a dollar bill in that gap! Also the passenger door gaps were really bad, VERY uneven. They got it straightened out today. The only thing still visible is the very corner of the hood that you can see only when it's open has the paint rubbed off of it. You can only see it when the hoods open and even than it's barely visible. There was also some scratch/rub marks on the plastic piece on the top of the tailgate that the shop got out.

Kind of a bummer but minor stuff. I was also kind of bummed that no dealer personnel could give me 15 minutes of help to help me learn the truck. Supposedly they are still not allowed to do that, no test drives, quite a few limits still on the dealer.

Great fun once I got it and took it for a few hours of driving. The only thing I found so far that I REALLY HATE is that it's so quiet and smooth it's way too easy to be going much faster than you think. I hopped on the highway right after I picked it up and I was getting pissed off at a guy for dogging it in the left lane until I checked the speedo and saw I was doing 80 in a 55. I'll have to be really careful with that until I adjust to it. Awesome truck, but most of you already knew that! :happy160: I'll take better pics once I get done with working on it.

View attachment 142176
Lol, a month after I had mine I was pulled over for speeding as well! Been 20 plus years since the last time that happened

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc