Finally got my dream truck!....mostly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RustyNutz

RustyNutz

Reaction score
Dang, I guess I should have stopped in here for advice before buying. But it is done, and I cant hold on to regrets because I plan on having her for a long time (and correcting anything that might have happened in its past). Thank you for the congrats all, and for the wealth of information. In my research, finding a full optioned blue 802a near 20k miles and under 55k was near impossible, and I got impatient. Live n learn

But the engine is a dream, suspension clean and tight, i love this truck! It is amazing how much of the 'whole package' these trucks are, so much more so than my older Titan

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, I guess I should have stopped in here for advice before buying. But it is done, and I cant hold on to regrets because I plan on having her for a long time (and correcting anything that might have happened in its past). Thank you for the congrats all, and for the wealth of information. In my research, finding a full optioned blue 802a near 20k miles and under 55k was near impossible, and I got impatient. Live n learn

But the engine is a dream, suspension clean and tight, i love this truck! It is amazing how much of the 'whole package' these trucks are, so much more so than my older Titan

Welcome to the forum and to Raptor ownership! Congrats on your purchase! It looks nice. Time to stop looking back and enjoy your new truck. Other people's deals, and other trucks that may be available don't matter now. Just enjoy what you have because it is still a nice Raptor and it's yours!