Finally got here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rstarr

rstarr

Reaction score
Awesome! :peace:

The limo tint and windshield tint will be awesome while they last! I had mine done right after I got my current truck and loved it, but it only lasted for a month. That was a 475 dollar ticket, they cut X's into the front side windows and made me rip off the windshield tint on the spot. I had to pay the fine AND show I had removed all the illegal tint..

They will snag you when you least expect it too, I got it at 3am..
Thats crazy i got one last month from a state trooper and it was only $190. You could have had some guy in trouble if they cut x's in your tint. By law they are not allowed to touch your tint on your vehicle now. Thats coming from my buddy thats a cop In Fort Worth. I ve also heard stories of them doing this back in the day but the state had lost some law suits and they are not allowed to touch nor make you peel it off like they use too! Ive had limo on all my trucks and ive had 3 tickets in my life all by state troopers . They seem to be the only ones to care.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
rstarr said:
Nice! Yeah im just North of Fort Worth right by Eagle Mountain lake. I need to hit up one of the Dfw get together's!

Too bad it didn't arrive just a couple days sooner - we coulda used another black rap to even out the oreo. :)

image-1672814616.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice!!! 3M makes a film specifically for windshields now. i was at my tint shop the other day and the tinter was putting it on his own truck. 9 think it was like 92% light transmission or something but blocked out all of the heat and UV. i know many people with tinted windshields, and its all luck of the draw i guess.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the first 24hrs its already got HID's a craven antenna , limo tint all around, and 50% on the windshield "hopefully there is not a Texas state trooper reading this" lol and clear bra. Im having the bed line-x this next week. Also hoping to do a exhaust this next weekend.

DAMN! You move fast!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
very nice!!! 3M makes a film specifically for windshields now. i was at my tint shop the other day and the tinter was putting it on his own truck. 9 think it was like 92% light transmission or something but blocked out all of the heat and UV. i know many people with tinted windshields, and its all luck of the draw i guess.
What's this product called? I can't find it anywhere...