Finally, after a very long wait & a lot of doubt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rodney308

Reaction score
Well, after nearly 7 months of waiting to get a VIN and a build date on a 2022 Code Orange 37PP, I finally got lucky and found a Rapid Red 37PP with all the options and packages that was ordered on the orange one. I now have filled a bucketlist in my life! :D

IMG_1743.JPG

quadmaster922

Reaction score
Well, after nearly 7 months of waiting to get a VIN and a build date on a 2022 Code Orange 37PP, I finally got lucky and found a Rapid Red 37PP with all the options and packages that was ordered on the orange one. I now have filled a bucketlist in my life! :D

View attachment 353075
Congratulations Rodney308, My code orange 37 was ordered by the service manager so in order not to wait for another year to get one, I ponied up 25k DMU and didn’t have to deal with the BS of ordering one, Extremely satisfied with what this gen 3 Raptor can do, worth every penny

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! Good looking machine. Waiting sucks, patience paid off in another way for you.

Enjoy it.