Fiberwerx fenders/bedsides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on here installed the Fiberwerx +2.5/+1 on their gen 3? I'm curious what kind of wheel fitment would be needed to make it look good. Would 0 offset wheels (17x8.5) be wide enough?

OP
OP
blaiseam

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zero offset wheels would help. But mid travel and a Currie rear end would look better.
Hahah oh boy, one can dream.

My goal is a wider body than stock with minimal modifications. Wheels are a must and spacers are out of the question. Might a +2/+2 be better for fitment?

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Not sure you will get the look you are after with fenders and wheels. Just looks like a bodybuilder who skips leg day to me.

Anyone with fenders and wheels, without mid travel able to post up some front and rear pictures?

OP
OP
blaiseam

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently the Code Orange on their size are just 0 offset wheels. Looks like 18x9's with 13.5 tires though. Dont like how the fronts stick out like that.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 1.03.49 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 1.03.49 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 105

zazumanny

Reaction score
Has anyone on here installed the Fiberwerx +2.5/+1 on their gen 3? I'm curious what kind of wheel fitment would be needed to make it look good. Would 0 offset wheels (17x8.5) be wide enough?
I just joined cus I wanted to see if anyone had installed those fenders. Have you ? I just got them painted and now I’m just waiting to install them.

Attachments

• IMG_3563.jpeg
    IMG_3563.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 37

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I just joined cus I wanted to see if anyone had installed those fenders. Have you ? I just got them painted and now I’m just waiting to install them.

Welcome to FRF. Please post pictures of said prius getting new glass.

Most times you need to cut, adjust fenders to fit correctly. Usually you paint them aftwr they have been fitted. You may need to repaint after installation.